Simplifying the onboarding process and the delivery of continuous professional development for Interns, Graduates and Talent
Learning Portals are an effective way to streamline access to program information, whether it is Graduate Onboarding, Induction, Talent Development, CPD or Corporate Integrity Agreements. Standalone, or as part of a blended program, they provide a cost effective, structured, single point of access to learning materials, videos, webcasts, events and other vital information.
With an intuitive back-end, Intuition Portals enable non-technical staff to structure and manage program content and delivery of information in a timely and efficient manner. Once the Learning Portal is set-up, program managers can edit text straight to page, add navigational tabs and additional pages to the system and send alerts to learners via email or SMS.
Why Intuition Learning Portals are Effective?
If you have graduates, partners or contractors that you need to train or onboard quickly, an Intuition Learning Portal is the solution for you.
- Simplify communications with people outside your organisation or those that have just joined
- Manage and track structured training
- Provide customised learning paths for groups according to individual training needs/preferences
- Customise what content each user sees (based on region, role etc)
- Provide users with the tools to manage their own requirements (self-service)
- A portal with intuitive design, no training required for administrators
- Supports all elements associated with onboarding
- Underpinned by a powerful Learning Management System (LMS)
Benefits of Intuition Portals
Portal has become a communications vehicle that is greatly personalized which eliminated four minor processes and a great deal of major data reconciliation. We estimate that linking the existing campus hire database to the Portal reduced man-hours by 1,500 hours. The time spent on general program administration was reduced by approximately 600 hours. 5% of users had questions this year, one week post launch. Down from 10% last year and 30% in 2007.
- Reduce your administration processes
- Simplify user information retrieval
- Create a single point of reference for information
- Fully customise the portal to your specific needs
- Maintain full administrative control
- Underpinned by our award winning LMS