Claim CPE Credits (Including NASBA)
If you studied this tutorial for CPE, you are required to document maintenance and enhancement of professional competence through periodic reporting.
Some learning systems record this information automatically. You only need to claim manually if:
- the system that you use does not record CPE credits automatically
- the CPE body will not accept the tracking history, and will only accept a formal certificate from the CPE provider
To claim credits, you are required to complete the following:
- Study the course in full. If a course contains more than one tutorial, the tutorial description will advise you.
- Achieve 70% or above in the end of tutorial evaluation test(s).
- Complete the claim form adjacent
Intuition will forward a certificate of completion for your records on successful completion of these requirements.
In the absence of legal or other requirements, Intuition will retain documentation for a minimum of five years from the end of the year in which the learning activities were completed.
* CPA holders please be aware you must self-report your CE credits via your member portal.
* By completing this form, I certify that I have completed the course for which the CPE credit is requested and that I achieved a pass, 70%, in the end of tutorial test(s).
If you have already received an automated certificate of completion at the end of the tutorial, you do not need to complete this form.